The Food & Grocery Division manages several key international brands widely recognized as category leaders. Brands include:
The Food & Grocery Division strives for excellence in several key areas that maintain customer satisfaction:
- Trade Coverage – The depth of coverage provided by our Downmarket Team (see Downmarket Distribution) allows for efficient servicing of key customers. With a Sales Team that marries years of experience and current innovations, we are able to build valuable relationships across the trade.
- Point of Purchase – Our attention to detail at the point of purchase allows our products to exceed our Principals' expectations, with both insightful brand imaging and effective positioning at the consumer level.
- 24 Hour Delivery – Our 24-hour delivery pledge offers customers timely delivery of products and frequency of deliveries that meets their needs.
- Innovation – The importance of innovation is also a significant element offered to our Principals and customers. Warehousing, van sales and marketing have recently implemented new technological solutions that provide us a greater ability to manage product sales and develop our brands' images.
- Trade Marketing – With a Merchandising Team of over 70 persons we ensure that our brands always have fresh facings and stand out against the competition wherever they may be (see Trade Marketing).
We are nationally recognized as a professional and forward-thinking organization, and internally we are a "family" company. Nowhere is that tradition better exemplified than in the Food & Grocery Division. Our team enjoys a friendly and familiar relationship that is a significant contributor to our success.
Stephen Welch, who communicates several years of experience in the FMCG industry, heads the Division. He is partnered with a competent and experienced team of managers specialising in Sales, Marketing, Food Services and Van Sales and Distribution. Sales and Marketing professionals, Customer Service Representatives and Administrative staff further support the Division.
The Brydens Food & Grocery Division aspires to build its portfolio of brands to be a single source for a full range of quality products for local households. We are ever on the search for new products, innovations and powerful brands that convey our commitment to value and quality for the consumer.
Words of Leadership from our Director, Stephen Welch:
"Our customers and consumers will always be seeking value, let our brands be the ones they think of first."
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /nas/content/live/brydens1/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4648
Bon Ice Cream
Helados Bon Ice Cream joined the Nutresa Group in 2011, a company specialized in food investments in Latin America. Bon is produced in Dominican Republic and has a mission to provide happiness, nutrition and magical experiences through passionate and innovative people; contributing to sustainable development. The product range includes the following: Pre Packed Ice Cream available in Pints (473ml), Quarts (946ml) and 1 Gallon. Mini Cups – Pre packed ice cream cups (3.5oz). Popsicles – Refreshing fruit based flavored popsicles. Choco Crema – Delicious combination of chocolate coated milk bars. Fudge Bar – Smooth cream bars. Ice Cream Sandwich – Great chocolate cookies filled with a delicious ice cream. Fruit Bars – Made from real fruit pulp, rich taste of your favorite fruit in a delicious and healthy ice cream bar. Fruit Covered – A refreshing and creamy combination of a vanilla bar, covered with fruits.