The Food & Grocery Division manages several key international brands widely recognized as category leaders. Brands include:
The Food & Grocery Division strives for excellence in several key areas that maintain customer satisfaction:
- Trade Coverage – The depth of coverage provided by our Downmarket Team (see Downmarket Distribution) allows for efficient servicing of key customers. With a Sales Team that marries years of experience and current innovations, we are able to build valuable relationships across the trade.
- Point of Purchase – Our attention to detail at the point of purchase allows our products to exceed our Principals' expectations, with both insightful brand imaging and effective positioning at the consumer level.
- 24 Hour Delivery – Our 24-hour delivery pledge offers customers timely delivery of products and frequency of deliveries that meets their needs.
- Innovation – The importance of innovation is also a significant element offered to our Principals and customers. Warehousing, van sales and marketing have recently implemented new technological solutions that provide us a greater ability to manage product sales and develop our brands' images.
- Trade Marketing – With a Merchandising Team of over 70 persons we ensure that our brands always have fresh facings and stand out against the competition wherever they may be (see Trade Marketing).
We are nationally recognized as a professional and forward-thinking organization, and internally we are a "family" company. Nowhere is that tradition better exemplified than in the Food & Grocery Division. Our team enjoys a friendly and familiar relationship that is a significant contributor to our success.
Stephen Welch, who communicates several years of experience in the FMCG industry, heads the Division. He is partnered with a competent and experienced team of managers specialising in Sales, Marketing, Food Services and Van Sales and Distribution. Sales and Marketing professionals, Customer Service Representatives and Administrative staff further support the Division.
The Brydens Food & Grocery Division aspires to build its portfolio of brands to be a single source for a full range of quality products for local households. We are ever on the search for new products, innovations and powerful brands that convey our commitment to value and quality for the consumer.
Words of Leadership from our Director, Stephen Welch:
"Our customers and consumers will always be seeking value, let our brands be the ones they think of first."
Wheat Thins are a popular brand of baked cracker snack by Nabisco, a subsidiary of Mondelez International. The cracker, which boasts on how thin it is, is the ultimate snack, in that it is highly addictive due to its rich flavour in every bite! Distributed by A.S. Bryden and Sons (Trinidad) Limited
Sundried Tomato Basil (255g)