In fostering a passion for growth, Brydens has been actively building mutually beneficial partnerships with our Hardware & Housewares customer base for over 50 years. We operate in a very complex market typified by a network structure of distributors and parallel importers. With competition being the name of the game, maintaining strong relationships with both our customers and suppliers is critical.Read More
- Competitive pricing – Volume driven discounts from suppliers and logistical efficiencies allow us to get to market competitively.
- Merchandising team – We are the only distributor in the hardware industry that is supported by a merchandising team.
- After-sale service – Warranty support and a track record of top quality products ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Channel focus – Hardware, plumbing, electrical, appliance, housewares, variety, and the growing C-store channel are all served by our trained specialists.
- Delivery service – A 24-hour delivery promise and unequalled after sales service make us the choice of all major retailers.
- Depth of distribution – Capitalising on the critical mass attributable to the wider Brydens organisation, we are capable of daily transport to a far wider and deeper geography than our competitors.
- Know-How – With a team of trained industry specialists representing major international brands, Brydens is recognised for its expertise in effective distribution.
Our team is led by Andrew Millar with more than 15 years of industry experience. He is supported by a team of competent and experienced managers specialising in sales, marketing and business development and a strong contingent of sales professionals, customer service representatives, administrative staff and full time merchandisers.
The Brydens Hardware and Housewares Division has its goal firmly set on building its present portfolio and become the leading Hardware and Housewares wholesaler in Trinidad & Tobago. We welcome new opportunities that will add value to our customers and consumers alike.
With the use of Brita pitchers, faucet filtration systems and bottles you have the power to transform ordinary tap water into great tasting refreshments. Additional benefits to choosing Brita includes:
- Better Health – by drinking more water you Boost your immune system, consume less sugar, lose weight and sleep better
- Better World – by drinking Brita filtered water, you assist in reducing the amount of plastic bottles that end up in our landfills. 1 Brita water filter used = 300 plastic bottles saved.
- Saves Money – each Brita filter replaces 300 bottles of water saving you over $1000