In fostering a passion for growth, Brydens has been actively building mutually beneficial partnerships with our Hardware & Housewares customer base for over 50 years. We operate in a very complex market typified by a network structure of distributors and parallel importers. With competition being the name of the game, maintaining strong relationships with both our customers and suppliers is critical.Read More
- Competitive pricing – Volume driven discounts from suppliers and logistical efficiencies allow us to get to market competitively.
- Merchandising team – We are the only distributor in the hardware industry that is supported by a merchandising team.
- After-sale service – Warranty support and a track record of top quality products ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Channel focus – Hardware, plumbing, electrical, appliance, housewares, variety, and the growing C-store channel are all served by our trained specialists.
- Delivery service – A 24-hour delivery promise and unequalled after sales service make us the choice of all major retailers.
- Depth of distribution – Capitalising on the critical mass attributable to the wider Brydens organisation, we are capable of daily transport to a far wider and deeper geography than our competitors.
- Know-How – With a team of trained industry specialists representing major international brands, Brydens is recognised for its expertise in effective distribution.
Our team is led by Andrew Millar with more than 15 years of industry experience. He is supported by a team of competent and experienced managers specialising in sales, marketing and business development and a strong contingent of sales professionals, customer service representatives, administrative staff and full time merchandisers.
The Brydens Hardware and Housewares Division has its goal firmly set on building its present portfolio and become the leading Hardware and Housewares wholesaler in Trinidad & Tobago. We welcome new opportunities that will add value to our customers and consumers alike.
Deprecated: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /nas/content/live/brydens1/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4713
Char-Broil, the leader in grill technology since 1948, offers a wide range of grills including but not limited to:
- Charcoal Grills
- Gas Grills
- Infrared Grills
Leading the way with their Charcoal grills, this line up offers various sizes from Counter top to free standing units. The Gas Grills are compactly designed, some units carrying the additional Side burner for optimal outdoor cooking experience. The range includes models in Black to Stainless Steel for every choice. Infrared units offer the new technology in grilling, with this innovative cooking method; it allows for juicer meats, gives an even heat, cooks faster and uses less gas. These models are primarily Stainless Steel ranging from 2 to 3 burner units.
These grills are built with Innovation and experience and are Affordable – delivering more outdoor cooking for your money, Versatile – covering a broad range of outdoor activities and Innovative – developing new ideas to meet your outdoor cooking needs.
Char-Broil is the world's oldest operating grill brand and is still driven by tradition and excellence.