In fostering a passion for growth, Brydens has been actively building mutually beneficial partnerships with our Hardware & Housewares customer base for over 50 years. We operate in a very complex market typified by a network structure of distributors and parallel importers. With competition being the name of the game, maintaining strong relationships with both our customers and suppliers is critical.Read More
- Competitive pricing – Volume driven discounts from suppliers and logistical efficiencies allow us to get to market competitively.
- Merchandising team – We are the only distributor in the hardware industry that is supported by a merchandising team.
- After-sale service – Warranty support and a track record of top quality products ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Channel focus – Hardware, plumbing, electrical, appliance, housewares, variety, and the growing C-store channel are all served by our trained specialists.
- Delivery service – A 24-hour delivery promise and unequalled after sales service make us the choice of all major retailers.
- Depth of distribution – Capitalising on the critical mass attributable to the wider Brydens organisation, we are capable of daily transport to a far wider and deeper geography than our competitors.
- Know-How – With a team of trained industry specialists representing major international brands, Brydens is recognised for its expertise in effective distribution.
Our team is led by Andrew Millar with more than 15 years of industry experience. He is supported by a team of competent and experienced managers specialising in sales, marketing and business development and a strong contingent of sales professionals, customer service representatives, administrative staff and full time merchandisers.
The Brydens Hardware and Housewares Division has its goal firmly set on building its present portfolio and become the leading Hardware and Housewares wholesaler in Trinidad & Tobago. We welcome new opportunities that will add value to our customers and consumers alike.
There’s a high-seas adventure story behind the creation of Rust-Oleum coatings. Captain Robert Fergusson didn’t intend to start Rust-Oleum Corporation nearly a century ago. He lunged for the container of raw fish oil before it spilled on his rusted metal deck.
But the Scottish-born sea captain noticed that his spill stopped the spread of corrosion. This observation led him to create the world’s first rust-preventative paint. But it wasn’t easy.
The Captain landed and settled in New Orleans to spend years conducting painstaking (and smelly) research. He finally settled on a fish-oil based paint that stopped rust, dried overnight and left no lingering aroma. Rust-Oleum Corporation was born.
Today Rust-Oleum Corporation is a worldwide leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry. We offer a wide product range including decorative fashion paints, durable industrial roof repair coatings and, of course, the famous rust-fighting formula that started it all.
Rust-Oleum Corporation is a subsidiary of RPM International, Inc.