We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position in the Hardware & Housewares Division.
This role is focused on assisting the marketing team through the design and creation graphics, to meet the marketing and promotional needs of the Division and by extension the Company.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Concept development and design of graphics in support of marketing and promotional efforts including publications, promotional materials, signage, and other materials
- Design of good visual concepts intended to stimulate customer interest and sales of Company products/services, and present the desired Company image
- Collaborative design development for new project ideation, client specific projects and concepts
- Ensure attractive and consistent graphical identity that presents the organization’s brands effectively
- Review printed material for design continuity and artistic quality, as well as ensure the proper use of corporate logos, trademarks in assigned projects and brand logos.
- Communicate and coordinate jobs with Marketing Department
- Promote productive relations with vendors, including printers, photo labs etc.
- Ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that the use of trademarks, logos and marketing themes meet their requirements.
Knowledge & Experience:
- A Diploma in Graphic Design or; Formal training in graphic design
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in advertising, printing or a related field
- Expert knowledge of graphic design software i.e.: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Strong creative skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with high level of initiative