We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidates for the following position for ASB Insurance Agency.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have effective communication skills and are you goal-oriented and driven to achieve results? If yes, then this is the position for you!
The ASB Insurance Agency is looking for enthusiastic, motivated, creative team members to come to build their own business in a rewarding sales position that offers, flexible schedules and an opportunity to work for yourself, but not by yourself. Help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients, identifying their needs and demands and selling accordingly. Are you ready to start a career where you work for YOU?
Insurance Sales Agent’s Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Promote insurance agency to customers who need insurance
- Network with potential customers and formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our company’s prestige.
- Educate customers on each type of insurance coverage and make recommendations based on their needs
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies
- Evaluate current insurance policies and recommend additional coverage when needed
- Maintain all insurance documents in a confidential way and prepare reports on the success of your business endeavors
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Achieve sales targets set by ASB Insurance Agency
Knowledge & Experience:
- A minimum of five (5) CXC passes, including Mathematics and English.
- A sixty (60%) mark or higher in the State Licensing Examination (General).
- Prior experience in sales will be considered an asset.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Must own a reliable working vehicle
- Must own a working Laptop or tablet
- Sound understanding of insurance,
- Excellent organizational skills and use of initiative
- Effective verbal, listening, and, written communications and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and resourceful in order to achieve results
- Effective time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, and work under minimum supervision