We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position in the Premium Beverages Division.
This role is responsible for working closely with the Marketing Manager in collaboration with the Brand Team within the Premium Beverages Division to manage and create engaging and tactical content across multiple social media platforms.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space. The incumbent will own the strategy and the execution of the ideas.
- Develops content across owned and earned social channels. This could include but not limited to: blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
- Creates, manages and grows business presence across Social Media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok and Instagram.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress and analytical reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Writes, edits and creates content for the Social Media space.
- Community management of all assigned pages, which includes daily monitoring of all incoming messages, comments and interactions on each social media platform with a 12-hour response time.
- Plans, manages, and executes social media initiatives inclusive of placement of campaign specific ads.
- Assists with other digital, social and innovation projects as needed across the Company.
Knowledge & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related discipline
- Certified in Digital Marketing, SEO, E-Commerce or similar certification.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar environment
- Proficient in social media platforms: e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok and Instagram.
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines
- Knowledge of Media Strategy and planning options
- Strong understanding of the Digital production processes
- Strong coordination skills
- Strong understanding of strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills