We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position in the Hardware & Housewares Division.
This role is focused on providing general support to the sales team, monitoring stock items, preparation of billings and other accounting documents, whilst selling and promoting the Company’s products via telephone.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Responsible for fielding calls from customers and Sales representatives
- Preparing of various accounting documents (Price adjustments, Credit notes and GRA’s)
- Preparing of orders and billings
- Promoting and selling via telephone, of the Division’s products, continuously seeking new opportunities for introducing products to customers
- Placing of customers’ orders and following up on the delivery of products
- Handling customer questions, complaints, and billing queries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Managing their customers’ accounts within the limits of the credit facilities offered to them in accordance with Company policy
- Assisting with implementing advertising/promotional campaigns via telephone
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of all Company products, services, pricing and promotions
- Making recommendations according to customer's needs.
Knowledge & Experience:
- A minimum of five (5) CXC passes, including Mathematics and English
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a retail sales environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Good organizational skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver