- P1- CIVIL/EARTH WORKS
- P2-STRUCTURAL STEEL WORKS
- P3- ROOFING & CLADDING WORKS
- P4- ELECTRICAL WORKS
- P5- PLUMBING WORKS
- P6- GENERAL BUILDING WORKS
- P7- AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIDGERATION WORKS
- P8- FIRE SUPPRESSION & DETECTION
- P9- CCTV & ELECTRONIC ACCESS
- P10- VOICE & DATA
- P11- GENERATOR & ATS WORKS
- P12- ROLLERSHUTTERS
- P13- SIGNAGE
- P14- LANDSCAPING
- Application forms with requested details can be accessed via the following website https://www.brydenstt.com/warehousetender/
- Pre-qualification will be based on the criteria established in the invitation/application documents.
- Interested Contractors will be required to submit a non-refundable fee as outlined in the application form.
- The advertised categories are for Small Medium and Large Scale Contractors Works valued at $1million & above for packages P9, P10, P11, P12, P13 & P14. Works valued at $5 million & above for packages - P4, P5, P7 & P8. Works valued at $10million & above for all other packages.
Completed Application Forms together with the requested documentation must be properly bounded/sealed and submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
A.S. Bryden & Sons (Trinidad) Ltd
C/O Project Engineering Limited
116 Roberts Street, Woodbrook,
The Prequalification Package is to be deposited in the Tender box at the above-mentioned address between the hours of 9am to 12pm. The closing date for submissions is the “12th September 2023”.
Contractors are reminded to carefully read ALL Instructions, paying close attention to the submission of Mandatory documents. Interested persons are required to provide valid contact information (Email Address, Telephone Number, Mailing Address) when submitting Prequalification Documents.